Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Ramadhan Buffet at Awana Genting

I love to eat food. So, when Mommy ask me and Ti Ti who want to review which one, I faster choose food as I love to eat good food. I am quite a choosy person and will only have the best food. So, food review will be my cup of tea. Guess, Ti Ti had no choice but to review the room instead but he too really enjoyed it.
Me in front of the Rajawali Coffee House with the Raya decorations 
As you can see, the drinks were fresh and delicious. Air Bandung. limes, sirap and my favourite teh tarik, I can get it here.
After some drinks, I had my main course. Mee soup, roti canai, murtabak, satay, steam fish, curry chicken, crab, prawn, curry laksa, lok lok. fried chicken, mutton, kebab, fried kuew tiau and lots more. Too many choices for me to choose from but I only choose those that I love to eat only since I'm very full now.
To help with my digestion, I took some fruits to eat. My favourite food was lychee as it is very juicy and sweet. Best recommended to all.

Sweet dessert is a must to complete the meal. There were variety of kuih-muih to choose from. Over 20 types of kuih and cakes. The local and imported dates also provided.
My favourite kuih, Kuih Jagung
Remember to eat ice cream and ABC also. Chocolate, Yam, Vanilla, Mint and Strawberry flavour.
My favourite Yam ice cream mix with freshing lychee
I really had a good times enjoyed eating all the food here. It was really delicious and fresh. Some cook directly by the Chef themselves and serve it whenever I need it. Hope to come again to explore more of food here. For more details of the Ramadhan buffet, maybe you can visit Mommy blog at 5 Little Angels.
Me, Mommy, Ti Ti with Ronald Kor Kor
Tqvm to Rajawali Coffee House for having us there and also thanks to Resort World Genting for arrange us to have a great dinner here. Hope to go to Genting again soon to explore more of the activities.


2 comments:

  1. nice meals. i always like genting food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great meals on top of the highlands. You and lil one so enjoy heh.

    ReplyDelete