Monday, February 29, 2016

Chinese New Year Celebration at Genting Highlands

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all my friends and everyone that are reading my blog now. I had a fantastic holiday at Genting Highlands during last week of Chinese New Year Celebration where me and my family were invited to watch Magic Show by Aaron Crow and enjoyed all those CNY live performances and beautiful decorations. 
Me with a Giant Size Choy San Yeah at the lobby of First World Hotel
When I go to the First World Plaza, I saw lots of Old Master Q and his friends photos to take with. I can even style like with them. Lots of funny pictures with beautiful background. Then at 5.30pm, I went to watched their live performances at the stage.


Old Master Q and his friends talked jokes that made all of us laugh and I enjoyed their singing and dancing moments. They had indeed put a great performances to all of us. Bravo to the group. Yeah...


On my way to Coffee Terrace for for buffet dinner, it is my lucky day because I met up with Sun Wukong ("King of Monkey) and Choy San Yeah. I faster took photo with them and to my surprise, the pretty Cher Cher that wore like Fairies gave me some chocolates and a nice pendant which I love it so much. Tqvm, Cher Cher.
My Kor Kor took photo with them too
I had buffet at Coffee Terrace couple of times but I never feel bored as there are variety of food that I can choose from. It is simply delicious and I could had as many ice cream that I want. Love the CNY decoration there too.

After dinner, we rush to watch the Lion Dance on pole live show at First World Plaza at 9 p.m. Being a fan of lion dance, I had joined an Association nearby my house to learn the technique to play drum and the "Chiang Chiang Chiang". During CNY celebration, I'll follow the troupe to performed the lion dance at home, factory and office and I enjoyed it so much. I got lots of Ang Pau too. He he he...


Around 10 p.m., there is a Chinese Cultural performances by Monkey King and the beautiful fairies. They dance gracefully and performed a live show for us too.

I bought some keychains as souvenirs to bring home for my friends at First World Plaza as it is quite cheap and I love it so much.

Then before I head to my room, I throw some coins at the Wishing Well to made my wish comes true. I had a wonderful times at Genting here and I wish I could come here every month. Ha ha ha...

Thats all from me reporting activities that I had done at Genting Highlands. Aaron Crow magic review coming soon at my next blog post. Do watch it out. Thanks for visiting my post here.


4 comments:

  1. you looked like you had a lot of fun there.. I am happy for you all that you get great opportunities to have fun with your mom...

    ReplyDelete
  2. look like a fun activities going on up there. Genting Highlands is a good place for who family to gather and have fun time.

    ReplyDelete