Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Fearless International Magician, Aaron Crow at Genting International Showroom

I love to watch Magic show as the Magicians never fail to amaze me with their incredible acts and performances. So, when Mommy Jane said this round we got invitation from Eric and Wei En Gor Gor to watch and review performance by Aaron Crow, I really eager looking forward to see a new performance at Genting Highlands.

I was blind-folded before I able to get into the hall as Irene Cher Cher said want to gave all of us a surprise. It was dark and I can't see anything before we were lead to the hall and to my surprise, I was seated at the VVIP seat which is at the second front seat. This is my first time sitting so front and I was very happy because I can see very clear how Aaron Crow did his miracle act.


Me and my Ti Ti sitting together. I had to hug him tight because afraid he will feel scared later
Aaron Crow captured our attention with his fusion of magic, suspense, risky stunts and mystery acts without uttering a single word and this had become his onstage trademark that always leave his audience at the edge of their seats and longing for more.

Aaron Crow put candle lit at his eyes and face before wrapping his face with kitchen plastic and aluminium foil just to make sure that he can't see at all before performing his dangerous acts. Looks scary to me. Aren't it is hot when candle lit pour at his face. Yuckee... I will never dare to do this acts in my life.



When Aaron Crow can't see anything, he go and pook the rice bean that hold by a Kor Kor, chop off the pineapple on top of the head of a Cher Cher and break the wood holding by a Kor Kor. What if he miss it out ? He might injured a person or risk a person's life. It is indeed a dangerous acts that all of us should not follow. Scary...


Mommy Jane said Aaron Crow won lots of World International Championship and he even admit to hospital before for swallowing needles. He is indeed fearless of anything, even on his own life as he performed it live to us.


At Resorts World Genting, Aaron's "Fearless! Cheating Death Nightly" promises unique brand of magic and mystery. The show will be held at the Genting Showroom daily from 18 March to 15 May at 4pm and 8pm. Tickets are priced at RM78 (PS2), RM98 (PS1) and RM118 (VIP) and early bird promotion till 17 March where Genting Rewards Card Members getting 30% discount while non-members will receive 20% discount on ticket purchase.


So, ask your Daddy and Mommy to bring you there to watch his performance live on his dangerous act. You can check more information on their website at http://www.rwgenting.com/ or call them up at 03-27181118.
Me with my favourite magician, Aaron Crow
Mommy Jane said Aaron Crow only performed part of his 3 fearless acts to us on that day. I just can't wait to see his full performance during my school holiday. Looking forward to it, hope all you enjoy reading my simple blog post here. Wait for my next blog post after I watch Aaron Crow full performance live at Genting.

2 comments:

  1. I love magic show!!! I'm so excited when I saw magicion hohoh even I'm adult now hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. that man is a man in american idol ke x factor

    ReplyDelete