Friday, March 25, 2016

Aaron Crow, World Famous Silent Mentalist at Resort World Genting

All adults and children which include me love to watch Magic Show but a must-see show this year is "Fearless ! Cheating Death Nightly that features mystician Aaron Crow whose one-of-a-kind performance never fails to wow all of us. I'm WT, here to report and review the show and performance by Aaron Crow at Genting Internatiotional Showroom.

I had watched brief performance by Aaron Crow last month with my Kor Kor and you can read my Kor Kor review HERE. This round, it is more exciting and entertaining because not only Aaron Crow in action, his friends join him too to gave us a great performance and told us some jokes too.

The show will be held daily from 18 March to 15 May at 9pm with matiness show at 4pm where you can expect an evening of highly original, heart-stopping, thrilling and truly spectacular acts that will leave is at the edge of our seats throughout.



Tickets for "Fearless! Cheating Death Nightly" are priced at RM78 (PS2), RM98 (PS1) and RM118 (VIP). For more information, you can visit Resort World Genting website at www.rwgenting.com or call them at 03-27181118.



So, after reading my review and if you want to watch Aaron Crow in action, then come to Genting Highlands and watch his performance directly. I enjoyed his performance and I'm sure you will enjoy it too. Thanks for reading for review here. Thats the end of my reporting on Aaron Crow in action.
Just me with Aaron Crow's friends who had done a brilliant performance to amaze all of us
Me, Cher Cher, Ko Ko, Ti Ti and our blogger friend, Joey with the guy that mades all of us laugh and the pretty ladies who put up a great dancing to entertain all of us


3 comments: